Ing. Josef Hořejší about company ACTIA CZ
″We are grateful for your interest in our company and its products″
Ing. Josef Hořejší, Managing and Executive Director of ACTIA CZ
Profile of Company ACTIA CZ
- We possess a very strong development infrastructure and develop the majority of the products we sell.
- Our range of activities is relatively wide, but we continue to focus on electronic equipment, maintenance and inspection of transport equipment and machinery.
- We are the producers of ACTIGAS tools for measuring emissions of combustion engines.
- ACTIGAS are emission testing stations equiped with exhaust gas analysers (for spark ignition engines) and smoke meters (for compression ignition engines).
- Emission stations ACTIGAS are exported to many European and non-European countries.
- ACTIA CZ provides after-sale services for the Czech Republic directly.
- After-sale services in other countries are provided by contracted business partners.
- The company actively participates in the preparation of regulations for emission measurement inspections in the Czech Republic and EU.
- Company ACTIA CZ is a training centre for emission measurement in the Czech Republic.
- ACTIA CZ participates in development and sale of international project Multi-Diag, a multi-brand diagnostic tool for passenger cars.
- It provides distribution and after-sale services for this device in the Czech Republic.
- Company ACTIA CZ is the producer of the DIAG4BIKE family of diagnostic and tuning tools for motorbikes of selected brands:
- Our distributor network covers all world countries.
- The company provides all after-sale services, including a hot-line, in the Czech Republic.
- ACTIA CZ ensures country-wide distribution and all application service and after-sale service for the ACTIA family of products in the area of on-board electronics. These include.
- Audio-video systems
- Surveillance systems for public transport vehicles (city and long-distance buses, trams and trolleybuses).
- Multiplex control systems for buses, construction vehicles, agricultural machinery, etc.
Last page update: February 10, 2019