(valid only for the Czech Republic)
- Company ACTIA CZ offers the HaynesPro WorkshopData car database including extension modules.
- The WorkshopData database allows professional mechanics to perform diagnostics, maintenance and repairs of modern cars, whether they be passenger cars, light commercial or utility vehicles or trucks.
Suspension Shock Absorber Testing Machines
- The suspension shock absorber testing machine is used for inspecting the condition of shock absorbers of vehicles with maximum axle load of 2,500 kg
- The testing machine differs from current testing benches by analysing the response of the shock absorber based on resonance frequency (the most critical frequency for determining the vehicle’s adhesion to the road surface) instead of examining the minimum adhesion value of the wheel (EUSAMA method).
- The measurement result is stated in C.A.P. (Phase Damping Coefficient). This value is not dependent on other properties of the vehicle (weight, tyre pressure) which influence other current measuring methods.
Last page update: January 10, 2019