(valid only for the Czech Republic)
- Company ACTIA CZ offers the HaynesPro WorkshopData car database including extension modules.
- The WorkshopData database allows professional mechanics to perform diagnostics, maintenance and repairs of modern cars, whether they be passenger cars, light commercial or utility vehicles or trucks.
Suspension Shock Absorber Testing Machines
- The suspension shock absorber testing machine is used for inspecting the condition of shock absorbers of vehicles with maximum axle load of 2,500 kg
- The testing machine differs from current testing benches by analysing the response of the shock absorber based on resonance frequency (the most critical frequency for determining the vehicle’s adhesion to the road surface) instead of examining the minimum adhesion value of the wheel (EUSAMA method).
- The measurement result is stated in C.A.P. (Phase Damping Coefficient). This value is not dependent on other properties of the vehicle (weight, tyre pressure) which influence other current measuring methods.
AT540 5001 Multi-Diag Scope (Oscilloscope)
- Multi-Diag Scope is a dual digital channel oscilloscope (featuring separate measuring channels) with multimeter and recording analyser.
- Aside from measuring voltage, it also allows measuring resistance, ground clearance, and functioning of diodes.
- The programme enables saving not just individual images, but also the course of readings over time thanks to the record function.
Last page update: January 10, 2019