AT857 Multi-Functional Station
- The cornerstone of diagnostic and emission testing stations of ACTIA CZ.
- Combined emission testing station ACTIGAS 705 CZ is designed for complete emission measurement on spark ignition and compression ignition engines.
- MFS is essentially a central control system which can be linked to a wide assortment of measuring and diagnostic modules from the Multi-Diag system to create a custom-made device based on the specific requirements of the repair shop or inspection station.
AT605 Smoke Meter Module
- Designed for emission inspection stations and diesel engine repair shops.
- The smoke meter is a device for measuring smokiness and is controlled from a PC.
- It allows both stable and acceleration measurements.
- This setup is used for replacement of cable interconnection between an opacimeter and a PC
AT113 RT Module 3
- RT Module 3 expands the options of emission testing devices by adding the ability to measure engine speed from voltage waviness in the on-board network of the vehicle.
- Controlling and connecting the speed sensor to the vehicle is quick and easy.
- The encoder is connected to the voltage of the on-board network of the vehicle using an adapter for the accumulator or a cable for the lighter socket.
- The encoder can be used on both 12 V and 24 V on-board networks.
Last page update: February 5, 2019