- The device measures smokiness using the opacity measurement method, which is based on measuring the optical loss of light transmission through a column of smoke in a measuring cuvette.
- It allows both stable and acceleration measurements.
- During acceleration testing, the device registers both idle and overrun rpm, peak smokiness values and acceleration times.
- Designed for emission inspection stations and diesel engine repair shops.
Requirements for PC
- Windows 7/8/10
- Free RS232 port
- RS232-USB/Generic converter (AT119 4001) required for USB connection
- see brochure
AT605 Smoke Meter Set contains
- AT605 Smoke meter module
- Sampling unit LCS 2400
- Portable stand
- Cleaning nylon brush
- Consumption probe, 10 mm diameter
- AT605 communication cable
- AT605 software
- Speed and temperature measurement not included in the set
- Computer (PC or laptop) not included in the set
- AT113 3027 – RT Module 2
- Speed Sensor and temperature sensor
- AT532 5082 – Diag4 OBD BT
- speed and temperature measurement via OBD system
- AT104 3023 – Consumption probe, 27 mm diameter
- for vehicles with exhaust pipe diameter of 70 mm
- AT154 4001 – Infrared remote controller
- AT119 4001 – RS232-USB / GENERIC converter
Communication principle of AT605 Using Bluetooth
Last page update: November 8, 2018